Life Update

So lately my life has been a huge fucking mess so I haven't been able to post as much as I want to. I've been super stressed out in regards to school, life, and everyone around me. Just the usual 21 year old stuff I guess lol. I feel bad for not posting as much as I planned but I felt like a break was needed. Due to being super stressed I've been in an odd mood lately. Not necessarily sad but not completely happy either. I'm happy now thought. In these last two weeks I've learned so many things about life. This past year I've learned so much about life and its bittersweet but I'm also grateful. I'm learning who my real friends are and who's really there for me at the end of the day. I've learned not to dwell in the past and have those what if moments. I'm finding out what makes me happy now. Anyone in my family can tell you that when I'm mad or upset I used to sing at the top pf my lungs. Music used to be the way for me to deal with things but now I prefer writing.I like going out every now and then but I love my solitude.I'm content with who I am and the different aspects of my personality. Things I used to view as weird or odd traits I simply see as me now. I've realized that no one is weird or strange. you're just yourself and you should unapologetically be yourself. As soon as you use words like quirky, weird, awkward, or strange you start minimizing yourself. Sure self esteem and how you view yourself can be influenced by others but it starts in you. It starts with you.

No comments