Okay Poetry On A Tuesday






That's a round up of basically everything I've written recently. It's not amazing or particularly spectacular but still this makes me happy. Some of my poems are lighthearted and frivolous. Some are dark and twisted like Jacob Nathaniel.


21 is what I wrote in the blog post Why I Won't Date in 2016 and explains where I'm at right now in regards to love.Widow was about a woman being left behind by a loved one whether he moved on from her or he simply died. She's mourned the loss for so long that she can't feel as much anymore.Frozen is about falling in love with some emotionally unavailable. She knows all of this but still continues the relationship. Jacob Nathaniel was inspired by someone who seemed to exit in and out of my life as they pleased. I felt used and dirty but at the same I let it happen. My Jacob Nathaniel was more emotional rather than sexual. Silly Dreams is something anyone can understand. We've all had dreams of past lovers and have woken up missing them. In our dreams we're together and happy. Then the bitter sweet morning comes and we're plunged back into the reality of life.

I  found myself in all of them
I always seemed to be the girl I was writing
Pain and Happiness
Always Intertwining

That concludes Okay Poetry On A Tuesday.

No comments