Body Postivity: Still Loving Yourself At Any Size


  I was talking to my friend the other day, well my ex friend because it's just a toxic relationship and she's a total bitch. (Another story for another time lol) She told me that guys she talks to always ask her for full body pictures and she never has any in her phone. Then she went on to say that "fat girls never do". Mind you she's a size 10/12 so I wouldn't really qualify that as fat. It kind of bothered because in my head I'm like I'm way bigger than you and I have plenty. I did sent that in a text though.

  For most of my life up until I turned 20 I was incredibly uncomfortable with my body. In the eight grade I was already a size 12 and like someone blowing air in a balloon I kept getting bigger and bigger. I hated my body and I resorted to doing stupid things to try to change it. I would starve or attempt to throw up(please don't do it). I was always the bigger girl out of my friends and the people around me. I would never wear shorts, short sleeves , or even tank tops. I hated my shoulders because they were too broad. My stomach because it was never flat. My boobs because  they were too big and the attention made me uncomfortable. My ass because well I have no ass lol.  Most times I would always have a jacket covering my arms because I felt like they were too fat.Jeans because there was too much cellulite for my liking. However when I moved to Arizona where it is always hot as fuck I had no choice but to. When I originally moved here from jersey it was the summer. I would go outside in long serves and jeans in 100 degree weather because that's how much I hated my body. After I passed out due to dehydration I had to quickly step out of my comfort zone.


(That's me above my senior year in high school)


   I feel like it's important regardless of your body shape to love the person you are on the inside first. Your body is just a shell that house your soul. At least that's how I see it. If you're unhappy with the actual person you are you can't be satisfied with your body. My friend believe that if she lot the weight she'd feel better about herself and more comfortable. I used to have that same line of thinking and while I was losing the weight I wasn't any happier than before. So I told her she should try taking full body pictures of herself once a day just so she could start to appreciate herself and get used to what she was seeing. Body positivity doesn't mean that anyone is glorifying obesity or being unhealthy. To me it's accepting your body as it is and being confident/comfortable in your own skin. Your body tells a story whether it being that you have a having a c section scar from having a child , or that scar you have on your knee from being a rambunctious kid. My body has survived abuse. I have an 8 inch scar on my lower back from some metal I fell on in my old house. If you look closely at my left forearm you can still see the scars of the cuts I made in middle school. Every single body has a story. I'm 21 years old girl who wears a size 16/18 and right now I can very proudly say that I love myself. 
Below are some body selfies of this pretty young thottie named Marcel
(I am not a thot and that was a joke for you serious ass people lol)







No comments