Story Time: I Talked To Two Friends At The Same Damn Time

 Okay so obviously if you've read the title you get the gist of what this is about. It's more complicated than that and was not on purpose I assure you lol. So before you to try to judge me please let me give you the full story.

 I'm always the type to jump right in so let's begin. In this story there are two guys named Brandon and Andrew( I had to change the names around because we're all still friends on snapchat). Branden was a guy I talked to for a short bit about a year ago. He was nice and funny but as soon as you show me that you're not that interested in me I act accordingly. Andrew was just a completely random snapchat add who got my user name from God knows where but he was cute and still is.This story all takes place after January 13th which is the day I got my heart stomped all over and allowed my hoes back into my life. That story is in the blog post before this one.

  Now all of my hoes are back and I'm just snapchatting and texting too much. Flirting and calling people terms of endearment because I didn't know their names. Yeah as you can see I got a bit out of hand lol, just a bit. I just decided to put myself and snapchat Andrew. He was cute in his stories and he added me first so I figured why not. We got along pretty well and he completely got my sense of humor. It also didn't hurt that he loved shelling out those compliments. Branden randomly texted me out of nowhere so I just with it. Andrew was way cuter than Branden. That has always been and always will be the truth. 

  One day Andrew snapped me and who are his friends in the snapchat with him. The roommate he told me about and wait for it;Branden. You have no idea how I felt in that moment. My jaw quite literally stropped. I started freaking the fuck out. I just kept thinking. Do they know each other? Do I have to say anything? I've never been in a situation like this so I had no clue what to do. I just tried to continue like normal and talk to both of them. They both had different qualities. Andrew was more open and bright I guess you could say. Branden was dark and mysterious so I was drawn to him.

 Weeks later I keep talking to both of them. I even came to find out that they worked together because Andrew would send me snapchats of them while they were at work. You can imagine that I was scared and paranoid. Then one day I'm hanging out with Andrew at his place. Him and his roommate start discussing how Branden's birthday is the upcoming Saturday. They were talking about how his party was gonna be at there place. So what does Andrew turn around and ask me? He asks me what are my plans this weekend. In my head I'm laughing at this messy ass situation I've got myself into. So I turn my head to face him and I tell him that I'm hanging out with a friend. I'm chastising myself because what 21 year old doesn't like drinking and smoking? 

 The next morning I decided to make a choice which was Andrew because after his roommate left we had what I would like to call a very magical night. While the  douche in my previous post was probably the best kisser. Andrew was very good at other things unlike him.(inserts smirk emoji) I talk to Andrew daily and Branden still watches my story everyday.

And that ends that story




No comments