Introucing A Bit Uccommon




She's just two personas struggling for dominance in one body 

 Hi I'm Marcel and I chose that deep ass quote above because it describes me perfectly. I'm a 21 year old college student with a rather boring part time job who loves music, makeup, and fashion.  This isn't my first blog I stated one up in January but it was weird as fuck and my family kept asking me about it. When do I plan on putting up more? What am i going to post next? Etc etc etc. I just felt pressured to do it. It wasn't fun anymore. There was literally 10 drafts sitting there that I could have posted at anytime but I didn't.

 I like to write. It's the one thing that keeps me sane besides walking. I felt that the way I described my last blog didn't fit. The name didn't fit. I want my blog to me like always different every single time. So I decided on the name abituncommon. On this blog you'll find makeup and skincare reviews, song reviews, daily life, advice,story time and some of my shitty poetry.


So reader, welcome to my life.




No comments